The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
Concrete technologists apply their knowledge about properties of concrete to ensure that concrete is produced and placed to a high standard. He is involved in the practical and technical aspects of concrete construction. He spends time in the laboratory conducting tests/ trials to determine the properties and performance of building materials such as cement, stone, sand and chemical mixtures and spend time at construction sites to understand project requirements & challenges and works toward developing cost-effective formulations and provide necessary technical support and project site supervision.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives at given work area:
- To work on formulation of existing and new products under following categories
- Waterproofing – Acrylic, Polyurethane. Polyurea, Crystalline
- Injection Systems (Cementitious, Epoxy, Polyurethane)
- Grouts & Repair Mortars (Cementitious, Epoxy)
- Adhesives and Bonding Agents (Acrylic, SBR, Epoxy)
- Floorings (Epoxy, Cementitious, PU)
- Protective Coatings
- Concrete Admixtures
- To ensure that all internal R & D systems and practices of Company are in alignment with the Company strategy, monitor the execution of the Research & Development of New Products.
- Managing the regular activities of QA & Lab.
- Plan and coordinates technical activities in plant and lab. Improving product quality and putting quality systems in place, monthly audit of Quality process.
- Directs and Execute activities of Lab in process of new product development, Process Sheets, Job Sheets with internal coding of Raw materials.
- Prepare TDS/ MSDS, generating MTCs, etc.
- Evaluate performance of existing products and work for further improvements/ cost optimization as required by the sales teams and management.
- To deliver allocated development of new products on-time, in-budget and to-specification.
- Planning for Raw Material for new product development and product modifications with purchase department and production department well in advance.
- Evaluates performance of new Products, based on sales people and customer feedback, physical performance of products, submits report of findings to management.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to identify, develop and evaluate new products and new technologies and monthly report to management.
- Work with customers and Sales people to support field trials of new products, resolving customer complaints, etc.
- Provide support to production and plant operations to develop, evaluate, and implement new product production processes and methods.
- Make recommendations and justify needs for resources to support product development, technical service and production support.
- Work on introducing new and better raw materials, packing materials and vendors for the same.
Desired Candidate Profile
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS||B.E. in Chemical Engg. or M. Sc. (Chemistry)|
|MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||5 – 8 years of Experience in similar profile preferably in Construction Chemicals Industry|
|LOCATIONS OF POSTING||Hyderabad|
Careers at ECMAS
ECMAS provides opportunities for professional development and personal fulfilment. We are more than 250 high-energy professionals learning, sharing and growing together. Through our regular training and knowledge-sharing programs, we identify talent, develop management skills and promote future leaders from within our ranks. What’s more, we ensure that contribution to the company’s growth is recognized and well rewarded.
Come, work with ECMAS!!