The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
Concrete technologists apply their knowledge about properties of concrete to ensure that concrete is produced and placed to a high standard. He is involved in the practical and technical aspects of concrete construction. He spends time in the laboratory conducting tests/ trials to determine the properties and performance of building materials such as cement, stone, sand and chemical mixtures and spend time at construction sites to understand project requirements & challenges and works toward developing cost-effective formulations and provide necessary technical support and project site supervision.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives:
- Testing of Raw materials and various ingredients to Concrete and finished goods at laboratory
- Testing of raw materials obtained from construction sites as per Mix Design
- Visiting new and existing Construction Sites to understand the project requirements and challenges
- Conducting trails/ sampling and mockup of various ECMAS solutions
- Developing and offering cost effective Technical Solutions as per client/ project requirements
- Developing good relations with existing customers and increasing awareness about ECMAS solutions
- Supporting customers to produce good quality/ High-performance concrete at RMC plants and at Construction sites as per project specifications/ client requirements
- Attending Customer Complaints and providing technical solutions
- Tracking the actual project work progress and sharing reports/ feedback with senior management on regular basis.
- Generate sales enquiries from existing projects/ customers for additional products/ solutions
- Recommend/Implement actions required to improve system performance.
- Learning and keep up with latest technologies and developments in Concrete such as SCC, FRC, HSC, Pre-cast, Decorative Concrete, etc.
- Learning other solutions/ technologies offered by ECMAS such as Waterproofing/ Expansion Joint Solutions/ Structural Fibers/ Grouts/ Floorings, etc.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly planning & reporting of work progress at various projects.
- Ensure correct application of products, meeting customer requirements and responsible for customer satisfaction index.
- Accompany Sales teams for technical discussions with clients/ consultants.
- Maintain and observe the quality, environment, health, safety in the system.
|Educational Qualifications||B.E. / Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Minimum years of experience||1 – 3 years of Work Experience|
|Nature of experience||He should have experience of working in Ready Mix Concrete Industry/ Pre-cast Industry/ Concrete Testing Laboratory/ Admixture suppliers as Concrete Technologist or Technical Service Engineer|
|Specific skills / Personal attributes||Good in communication, Confident, Self Motivated, Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive & good in interpersonal skills. He should have aptitude for problem solving|