The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
Concrete technologists apply their knowledge about properties of concrete to ensure that concrete is produced and placed to a high standard. He is involved in the practical and technical aspects of concrete construction. He spends time in the laboratory conducting tests/ trials to determine the properties and performance of building materials such as cement, stone, sand and chemical mixtures and spend time at construction sites to understand project requirements & challenges and works toward developing cost-effective formulations and provide necessary technical support and project site supervision.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives at given work area:
- Providing technical services to existing customers for correct application of Waterproofing, Technical Mortars, Sealants. Adhesives, Fiber, Protective coatings, etc.
- Developing good relations with existing customers and increasing product awareness
- Training applicators/ supervisors about executing project as per recommended & approved methodology.
- Conducting trails/ sampling and mock up of various ECMAS solutions
- Attending Customer Complaints and providing technical solutions
- Tracking the actual project work progress and sharing reports/ feedback with senior management on regular basis.
- Developing Technical Proposal as per client/ consultant requirements at various projects
- Reading and preparing AutoCAD drawings
- Generate sales enquiries from existing projects/ customers for additional products/ solutions
- Recommend/Implement actions required to improve system performance.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly planning & reporting of work progress at various projects.
- Ensure correct application of products, meeting customer requirements and responsible for customer satisfaction index.
- Accompany Sales teams for technical discussions with clients/ consultants.
- Maintain and observe the quality, environment, health, safety in the system.
Desired Candidate Profile
|Educational Qualifications||B.E. / Diploma in Civil Engg.|
Minimum years of experience
|2 – 4 years of work experience in the similar industry|
Nature of experience
|He should be experienced in application and supervision of various Construction Chemicals; different Waterproofing Solutions (liquid applied membranes, sheet membranes, integral waterproofing, Construction & Expansion Joints Treatments, Injection Grouting, Structural Repairs, Floorings, etc. and having good relationship with Applicators/ Installers/ Project Managers/ PMCs, etc.|
Specific skills / Personal attributes
|Good in communication, Confident, Self Motivated, Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive & good in interpersonal skills
Careers at ECMAS
ECMAS provides opportunities for professional development and personal fulfilment. We are more than 250 high-energy professionals learning, sharing and growing together. Through our regular training and knowledge-sharing programs, we identify talent, develop management skills and promote future leaders from within our ranks. What’s more, we ensure that contribution to the company’s growth is recognized and well rewarded.
Come, work with ECMAS!!