The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
Concrete technologists apply their knowledge about properties of concrete to ensure that concrete is produced and placed to a high standard. He is involved in the practical and technical aspects of concrete construction. He spends time in the laboratory conducting tests/ trials to determine the properties and performance of building materials such as cement, stone, sand and chemical mixtures and spend time at construction sites to understand project requirements & challenges and works toward developing cost-effective formulations and provide necessary technical support and project site supervision.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives at given work area:
- Drive the product and business – Responsible and accountable to create the roadmap to establish
the Polyurethane injections & Soil Stabilization product range among the specifiers,
contractors, installers and end customers in market segments like UG Metro, Dams & Pumping
Stations, Power projects, Tunnels, Mines, Deep Basements, etc.
- Identifying the product gaps, launch of products that meet consumers’ needs, in coordination
with R&D, marketing, sales, and technical support in order to grow the market share.
- Increasing market awareness of the company & the brand
- Market and competitor analysis and preparing strategies – Assess current competitor offerings,
seeking opportunities for differentiation. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Develop strong relations with key Govt. departments, EPCC contractors, large waterproofing
contractors/ applicators, etc.
- To prepare & submit proposals and develop product specifications & vendor approval for the
company, targeting Consultants, Engineers, Repair contractors, Govt. departments, etc.
- To provide technical support to clients and facilitate the sales
- To prepare, submit techno-commercial offers to the clients, negotiate and secured orders
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant market information
- Handle the current business and target new customers & segments to generate new business
- Achieve sales, collection and profitability targets
- Monthly & weekly planning /reportings.
- Sales Forecast and Market Intelligence.
- Lead an area as to ensure delivery of product meeting customer requirements and responsible for customer satisfaction index.
- Maintain and observe the quality, environment, health, safety in the system.
Desired Candidate Profile
||B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engg.
MBA will be added advantage but not compulsory
Minimum years of experience
|7 – 10 years of Work Experience in the same industry|
Nature of experience
|He should have worked in the Product Manager,
Project Sales/ Business Development role for
Polyurethane Injection solutions to control water
leakages, soil/ rock stabilization, etc. and having good
relationship with key consultants/ Contractors/
Applicators and good exposure to projects/
Specific skills / Personal attributes
|Good in communication, Confident, Self Motivated,
Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive
& good in interpersonal skills
Careers at ECMAS
ECMAS provides opportunities for professional development and personal fulfilment. We are more than 250 high-energy professionals learning, sharing and growing together. Through our regular training and knowledge-sharing programs, we identify talent, develop management skills and promote future leaders from within our ranks. What’s more, we ensure that contribution to the company’s growth is recognized and well rewarded.
Come, work with ECMAS!!