The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives at given work area:
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Job Description: –
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximise their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
|Educational Qualifications||BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field;
certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
|Minimum years of experience||2 – 4 years of Experience.|
|Nature of experience||Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;Good computer skills (MS Office).Proficiency in English. Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problemsolving.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.A team player with high level of dedication.|
|Specific skills / Personal attributes||Good in communication, Confident, Self Motivated, Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive & good in interpersonal skills|