The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager to handle our company’s procurement activities. The Purchasing Manager’s responsibilities include :
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in business administration or a related field.|
|Minimum years of experience||3+ years of Experience.|
|Nature of experience||Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.|
|Specific skills / Personal attributes||Good in communication, Confident, Self-Motivated, Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive & good in interpersonal skills, Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management. Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills. Strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to work independently|