The ECMAS group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals, unsaturated polyester resins and specialty chemicals and a builder and developer of sustainable residential spaces.
Our product and application teams work closely with our customers to understand site-specific requirements and provide intelligent, workable and complete solutions along every step of the way. ECMAS employs and trains talented industry professionals to be conversant with the latest technologies and innovations in application and processes. Our project teams are led by dedicated managers who come with real-world experience and a passion for solving client problems.
ECMAS exists to serve its customers. Every one of our people believes that the customer is why we are here and it is this conviction that shapes our thinking and dominates our actions. We will always aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. This is the ECMAS Promise.
ECMAS is ISO 9001 certified company with JV and technical collaborations with international players like Rurgold, Italy; Nord-Resin, Italy; Forta Ferro, USA; Err-otec B.V, Netherlands; etc. and offers a wide range of innovative solutions which include
- Waterproofing – High Performance liquid applied Acrylic & Pure Polyurethane membranes, PVC membranes, TPO Membranes, Integral Crystalline solutions, etc.
- WBD Plasters – Waterproofing, Breathable, Drying plasters (unique patented solution)
- PU Injections
- Repairs & Retrofitting – Patented FRCM solution in addition to regular repair products
- Construction & Expansion Joint Solutions
- Grouts & Flooring Solutions
- Structural Fibers & Soil Stabilization
- Sealants & Adhesives
- Protective Coatings – Anti corrosive & Anti-carbonation
- Concrete Additives – Admixtures, Release Agents, Curing Compounds, etc.
- Cement Grinding Aids
- Unsaturated Polyester resin
- Vinyl Ester resins
Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Construction Chemicals
Now, to expand and further strengthen our position across India, we are looking for young, dynamic & talented sales and technical persons as per Job description attached herewith.
This position will be accountable for the following objectives at given work area:
- Will be responsible and accountable for promoting and sales of Waterproofing, Technical Mortars, Sealants. Adhesives, Fiber, Protective coatings, etc. and other allied solutions in his territory
- Increasing market awareness of the company & the brand in the given area and develop good relations with key customers.
- Generate of sales enquiry and Prepare order specific sales plans, as required.
- To prepare & submit proposals and develop product specifications & vendor approval for the company, targeting Architects/ Structural Consultants, Engineers, Clients, EPCC contractors, Real Estate Developers, Govt. departments, etc.
- To provide technical support to clients and facilitate the sales
- To prepare, submit techno-commercial offers to the clients, negotiate and secured orders
- Handle the current business and target new customers & segments to generate new business and achieve sales, collection and profitability targets in the assigned territory
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant market information
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Maintain pricing parameters and margin control
- Recommend/Implement actions required to improve system performance.
- Monthly & weekly planning /reportings.
- Sales Forecast and Market Intelligence.
- Lead an area as to ensure delivery of product meeting customer requirements and responsible for customer satisfaction index.
- Maintain and observe the quality, environment, health, safety in the system.
|B.E. / Diploma in Civil / Chemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths/ Physics)
MBA will be added advantage but not compulsory
|Minimum years of experience||3 – 8 years of Experience.|
|Nature of experience||He should have worked in the Project Sales/ Business Development role for Construction Chemicals; Waterproofing & Technical Mortars based company or related construction/ building materials companies, having good relationship with key consultants/ PMCs/ Contractors/ Applicators and good exposure to projects/ institutional sales.|
|Specific skills / Personal attributes||Good in communication, Confident, Self Motivated, Analytical abilities, Hardworking, Energetic & Proactive & good in interpersonal skills.|