ECMASHIELD – HDPE
FULLY BONDED, PRE-APPLIED HDPE MEMBRANE FOR WATERPROOFING OF BELOW GRADE CONCRETE STRUCTURES
ECMASHIELD HDPE is a pre‐applied, chemically resistant and fully bonded HDPE waterproofing membrane system for underground concrete structures. This multi- layered, composite membrane is made of a tough, resilient and high strength HDPE waterproofing membrane along with pressure-sensitive adhesive and a
trafficable, weather and dirt resistant non-absorbent coating and a release liner.
It fully bonds with the freshly poured concrete against it and forms a continuous and permanent bond to prevent water ingress & migration at the interface of the membrane and structural concrete.
• Easy to install, cold applied membrane with no extra protection
• Non‐reactive, high performance adhesive
• Weather resistant and trafficable
• Pre‐applied fully bonded waterproofing system for underground structures
• Resists high hydrostatic water pressure.
• Chemically resistant, not affected by aggressive ground contaminations, salts and it protects the structure from chloride and sulfate attacks
• Not affected by differential movements and ground settlement beneath slabs as it maintains a watertight seal to the structure.
• Basements Rafts and Retaining Walls
• Basements with high water table
• Cut & cover tunneling.