ECMASEAL PVC WATER-STOP
FLEXIBLE PVC WATER-STOP TO SEAL CONCRETE JOINTS
ECMASEAL PVC WATER-STOP is a flexible water-stop extruded from high quality poly vinyl chloride & chemical additives. It is suitable to be embedded
in the concrete across and or along the joints, acts as a continuous watertight barrier to prevent any seepage of liquids in constructions joints which are subject to hydrostatic pressure and movements. It is designed to accommodate lateral and transverse movements which make it capable to suit the moving joints. ECMASEAL PVC WATER-STOP is suitable for both water retaining or water excluding structures. It is available in wide range of sizes and profiles to meet the project specific requirements.
• High tensile strength.
• Superior elongation capability.
• Excellent inherent elasticity and impermeability
• High resistance to acids, alkalis, sea water, etc.
• Capable to withstand hydrostatic pressure.
• Heat weldable in conjunction with electric splicing irons.
• Withstand the expansion and contraction movement of the joints.
• Capable to taking care of any deflection or displacement arising caused by temperature change or differential settlement of foundation.
• Supplied in coils for easy handling and easy installation
Ideal for Concrete Construction joints for central or external placement.
• Suitable for above or below grade applications.
• Suitable in potable water tanks, sewage tanks
• Liquid retaining structures such as dams, canals, water reservoirs, etc.
• Tunnels and culverts.
• Foundations and basements.
• Parking decks, bridge decks and abutments.
• Primary and secondary containment structures.