Cementitious Crystalline Waterproofing Mortar
Ecmacrystal 206 is crystalline capillary waterproofing mortar system contains proprietary blend of portland cement, quartz aggregate and special active chemicals. It is a dry powder, that when mixed with water becomes a troweled consistency mortar which can be applied to seal the inner honeycomb patches, joints/ cracks and also for covings at corners of a concrete structures. In the presence of moisture, the active chemicals in Ecmacrystal 206 crystalline waterproofing mortar penetrate in concrete and react chemically with free lime to produce insoluble crystals. This crystalline growth reduces porosity by blocking capillaries and filling hairline non-structural cracks (up to 0.5 mm wide) caused by shrinkage or expansion. Unlike metallic and membrane types of waterproofing which only form a surface barrier, Ecmacrystal 206 Mortar crystalline waterproofing system, in the presence of water, continues to produce crystals and lasting imperviousness to water.
Ecmacrystal 206 mortar crystalline waterproofing system is used for repair & waterproofing of Construction Joints, Cracks, Honeycomb Patches, Covings, Tie- Rod Holes, sealing wall to wall or wall to floor joints and stopping active leaks in a wide variety of conditions in concrete structures.
• Easy Application by Trowel
• Can be apply from either side. It resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete slabs.
• Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals – Resists chemical attack of sewage and industrial wastes
• Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.5 mm.
• Non-toxic and VOC Free
• Contains no chloride
• Suitable for external and internal applications.