Acrylic Polymer based waterproofing and surface protective coating
ECMACOAT 210 is an acrylic polymer based cementitious coating system which when mixed with cement on site, provides a seamless waterproof coating to concrete and masonry surfaces. Ecmacoat 201 can be used to enhance the properties of cement slurry/ mortar/concrete to promote cohesion and adhesion, making it an excellent choice for use in new as well as renovation work. It can be applied in uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces to produce a tough, flexible, hard-wearing surface with waterproofing.
• Non – toxic, non-flammable and user friendly
• Excellent Bonding with old and new concrete surfaces
• Provides a tough, impermeable waterproof membrane
• Is not affected by ultraviolet light or by chemicals ranging from mild acids to strong alkalis.
• Breathable – allows inside water vapor to escape
ECMACOAT 210 can be used for surface treatment, protection, waterproofing and repairing of concrete and masonry structures such as basements, toilets, terraces, small roofs, swimming pools, water towers, etc.