Single component, Cementitious Crystalline Waterproofing System
Ecmacrystal 203 crystalline capillary waterproofing system contains proprietary blend of Portland cement, quartz aggregate and special chemicals. It is a dry powder, that when mixed with water becomes a coating that is applied to the inner or outer sides of a concrete structure. In the presence of moisture, the active chemicals in Ecmacrystal 203 crystalline waterproofing system penetrates concrete and react chemically with free lime to produce insoluble crystals. This crystalline growth reduces porosity by blocking capillaries and filling hairline non structural cracks (upto 0.5mm wide) caused by shrinkage or expansion. Unlike metallic and membrane types of waterproofing which only form a surface barrier, Ecmacrystal 203 crystalline waterproofing system, in the presence of water, continues producing crystals and lasting imperviousness to water.
Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete slab
• Easy Application by Brush
• Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
• Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.5 mm.
• Resists chemical attack of sewage and industrial wastes
• Non-toxic and VOC Free
• Contains no chloride
• Suitable for external and internal applications.
Ecmacrystal 203 crystalline waterproofing system is used for waterproofing against the positive or negative sides of hydrostatic heads of water, for damp- proofing, repairing cracks, plugging holes, sealing wall – floor joints and stopping active leaks in a wide variety of conditions including :
• Sewage treatment and water treatment plants, tanks, foundations, tunnels and manholes.
• Terrace garden, balconies, sunshades etc.
• Roof and Sunken slabs
• Industrial and office buildings
• Reservoirs, water holding structures etc.