Single Part, Non-shrink, free flow, Cementitious, horizontal bore packing mortar
ECMABORPAC is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing non-shrink cement mortar. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.
• Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
• Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
• Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
• Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
• High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
• Contains no chloride admixture.
ECMABORPAC is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible. It is suitable for various bore packing with annular space holes where permanent waterproofing is required.