Highly elastic two-component liquid membrane
BETONGUAINA.S is an integrated water-based waterproofing system composed of:
• Component A: aqueous dispersion of polymers and additives;
• Component B: reactive fillers;
After film formation, BETONGUAINA.S forms a film with both excellent waterproofing and elasticity characteristics at low temperatures, up to -30°C reinforced with NYCON 200, up to -20°C with NYCON 100. BETONGUAINA.S is used for manufacturing “in-situ”waterproofing membranes.
BETONGUAINA.S reinforced with either NYCON 100 or NYCON 200, is used to waterproof flat roofs, terraces, balconies, solar pavings and flashings.
BETONGUAINA.S is used to waterproof foundation walls that remain perpetually wet, balcony risers, perimeter walls, chimneys, etc.
BETONGUAINA.S is highly suited for waterproofing walkable surfaces. Tiles can be directly bonded onto BETONGUAINA.S with tile adhesive.
• Can also be applied at low temperatures;
• Is resistant to ultra violet (UV) light;
• Is very fluid, without water addition;
• Easily impregnates any reinforcing meshes;
• Is easy to prepare and easy to apply;
• Forms a very compact film;
• Exhibits excellent adhesion to concrete and ceramics;
• Reinforced with NYCON 200 allows the obtainment of a waterproofing coating capable of withstanding substrate cracking up to 2.5 mm at -20°C and up to 1.5 mm at –30°C;
• Guaranteed minimum performance at temperatures ranging between –30°C and +80°C if reinforced with NYCON 200;
• Guaranteed minimum performance at temperatures ranging between –20°C and +60°C if reinforced with NYCON 100;