Pourable Rheoplastic, Anti-shrinkage Micro Concrete with Corrosion Inhibitor
ECMA REP 507 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing non-shrink repair micro concrete which including corrosion inhibitor. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability. For larger repairs, the mixed ECMA REP 507 may be modified by the addition of 5mm to 12mm clean, graded, saturated surface dry aggregates at site.
• No bleeding or segregation.
• Very high adhesion to the substrate and re-inforcement steel
• Controlled expansion to compensate the hygrometric shrinkage
• Exceptional mechanical resistance
• Resistant to frost / thaw cycling and to the penetration of oil and grease.
• Inhibited corrosion reactions of the re-inforcement steel due to presence of MCI
For all the casting or formwork concrete applications where high structural values and resistance against ambient or chemical aggression are required (ex. repair of motorway slabs, reinforcements of concrete pipes, reinforcement or repair of dosserets, reinforcement of piles through canning, special beams for structural reinforcement, foundation works with very high resistances etc...)