Single component, polymer modified, Fiber Reinforced, cementitious repair mortar
ECMA REP 502 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which Requires only the addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, repair mortar suitable for structural concrete and masonry repairs. ECMA REP 502 may be hand applied or sprayed with suitable equipment. ECMA REP 502 can be applied in thickness from 10 to 50 mm in vertical and 30 mm in over head situation.
• Cost effective – shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed right first time.
• Enhanced durability - works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life
• Compatibility - aligns performance closer than ever before, to that of host concrete
• User friendly - specifically developed to provide an easy to apply product, suitable for local conditions
• Definable performance - positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement
ECMAREP 502 is suitable for hand and spray application for repairs where high load bearings required.
• Vertical and Overhead repairs to restore concrete
• General concrete and masonry repairs
• Voids greater than 10 mm deep
• Repairs to honeycombing
• Larger scale repairs where formwork cannot erected