General purpose, Free flow, High strength, Non-shrink Cementitious Micro Concrete
ECMA REP 501 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing non-shrink repair micro concrete. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.
• Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
• High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure the durability of the hardened micro concrete
• Can be dry packed/rammed, trowelled, flowed and pumped
• Hydrogen free gas expansion
• Pre-packaged material overcomes potential on-site mixing variations
• No metallic iron content to cause rusting
ECMA REP 501 is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible. It is suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as encasement build-ups, jacketing etc.