ECMAGROUT PU R 440
TWO COMPONENT, POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN FOR PERMANENT & STRUCTURAL SEALING OF CRACKS
ECMAGROUT PU R 440 is a two component, solvent – and phthalate free, Polyurethane injection resin with a low viscosity for the structural sealing of cracks in concrete structures. When mixed in 1:1 in volume ratio, it reacts to form a permanent seal and restores structural integrity to the injected element. ECMAGROUT PUR 440 has a high tensile strength and has good adhesion to wet, damp and dry concrete and masonry.
• Low viscosity allows deeper penetration in fine cracks and voids
• No shrinkage, ensures complete surface contact and bond to dry or moist substrates.
• TDI, Phthalate and Solvent free
• Cured resin is impermeable to water, can withstand high hydrostatic pressures.
• Cured resin is non toxic
• High Mechanical properties like compressive and tensile strength for structural strengthening and sealing of cracks in structural members.
• Suitable for use in contact with potable and brackish water
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Sealing and stabilizing of cracks & cavities in concrete, loose rock, mountain rocks or similar conditions.
• Sealing of sheet pilings, Diaphragm walls, Beams, slabs & columns, etc.
• Sealing joints in precast elements, concrete columns, etc.
• When used in conjunction with ECMAGROUT PU F 200, it provides an effective system for crack sealing in flowing water conditions