ECMAGROUT PU R 420
TWO COMPONENT, POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN FOR PERMANENT & ELASTIC SEALING OF CRACKS
ECMAGROUT PU R 420 is a two-part solvent and phthalate free, flexible polyurethane resin system with a low viscosity. When mixed in the proportions supplied (2:1 in volume) it reacts to form a tough, flexible resin. ECMAGROUT PU R 420 has good adhesion to concrete and masonry and can be used as a single component premix (because of the long pot life) or as 2 component system.
• Low viscosity allows full penetration in fine cracks and voids.
• Good adhesion to dry or moist substrate
• Strong & tough but flexible to withstand limited differential movement
• Cured resin is impermeable to water, can withstand high hydrostatic pressures.
• Cured resin is non toxic
• Multi-functional – primary sealing of dry cracks and secondary sealing of pre-injected leaks
• Suitable for use in contact with potable and brackish water
• Formulated for hot and cold climates
• For injecting into cracks in concrete or masonry, either wet or dry to form an elastic seal. If crack is dry or moist, resin can be used directly into the crack.
• When used in conjunction with ECMAGROUT PUF 200 provides effective and permanent sealing of crack in flowing water conditions.
• Beams, slabs columns
• Liquid retaining structures
• Sewage treatment plants
• Substructure concrete construction
• Leaking construction joints