ECMAGROUT PU M 640
POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN TO STOP WATER LEAKAGE ALONG WITH PERMANENT & STRUCTURAL SEALING OF CRACKS
ECMAGROUT PU M 640 is a two component, solvent and phthalate free, low viscosity, polyurethane injection system for the Structural sealing of cracks in concrete structures with a dual performance:
a. When in contact with water it reacts to form a rapidly expanding, quick setting, rigid foam that stops water.
b. In case there is no water or the water has been reacted away, the material will form a permanent, structural seal with high mechanical properties
To stop water leakage, when ECMAGROUT PU M 640 is injected in leak, a quick setting rigid foam will be formed. To create a permanent structural seal, the structure must be re-injected with ECMAGROUT PU M 640 using the same material and the same pump and the same packer. When mixed in 1:1 in volume ratio, it reacts to form a permanent seal and restores structural integrity to the injected element. ECMAGROUT PUR 640 has a high tensile & compressive strength and has good adhesion to concrete and masonry.
• Low viscosity allows deeper penetration in fine cracks and voids
• No shrinkage, ensures complete surface contact and bond to dry or moist substrates.
• TDI, Phthalate and Solvent free
• Cured resin is non-toxic, impermeable to water, can withstand high hydrostatic pressures.
• High Mechanical properties like compressive and tensile strength for structural strengthening and sealing of cracks in structural members.
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Quick foaming resin for stopping high volume & pressure water leaks
• Sealing and stabilizing of cracks & cavities in concrete, loose rock, mountain rocks or similar conditions.
• Sealing of sheet pilings, Diaphragm walls, Beams, slabs & columns, etc.
• Sealing joints in precast elements, concrete columns, etc.