ECMAGROUT PU M 620
POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN TO STOP WATER LEAKS AND PERMANENT ELASTIC SEALING OF CRACKS BY ONE PRODUCT
ECMAGROUT PU M 620 is a two component, solvent and phthalate free, low viscosity, polyurethane injection system for the elastic sealing of cracks in concrete structures with a dual performance:
a. In case water is present, it will form an elastic foam
b. Incasethereisnowaterorthewaterhasbeenreactedaway,the material will form a flexible resin with the performance of a permanent sealing
To stop water leakage ECMAGROUT PU M 620 could be used as a premix and injected as a single component and a flexible foam will be formed. To create a permanent elastic seal, the structure can be re-injected with ECMAGROUT PU M 620 using the same material and the same pump and the same packer.
• Dual function in one material - stopping water leaks & permanent sealing of cracks.
• Can be pumped as one component premix or as two components.
• Suitable for use in hot and cold climates.
• Forms a flexible foam in contact with water.
• Forms an elastic seal in absence of water.
• Good adhesion to substrate.
• Can withstand high hydrostatic pressures.
• Non-toxic, suitable for use in contact with potable water
• ECMAGROUT PU M 620 is suitable to temporarily seal leaks in concrete structures and with a second injection of ECMAGROUT PU M 620 to permanently seal cracks and voids.
• For injecting into leaking cracks in concrete or masonry.
• Liquid retaining structures.
• Sewage treatment plants.
• Substructure concrete construction.
• Leaking construction joints