ECMAGROUT PU G 840
TWO COMPONENT, LOW VISCOUS, HYDROPHILIC, WATER REACTIVE, POLYURETHANE INJECTION SYSTEM WITH AN EXTENDED REACTION TIME AND FORMING AN ELASTIC GEL.
ECMAGROUT PU G 840 is a hydrophilic, two component, 100% MDI based, solvent and phthalate free, polyurethane injection system with an extended gel time forming an elastomeric gel.
Mixing ratio 1:1 by volume
ECMAGROUT PU G 840 has special characteristics that the reaction time will be between 20–25 minutes independent from the amount of water present in the structure.
• Deeper penetration to fine cracks due to exceptional low viscosity
• The cured material remains flexible
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Good adhesion to the substrate
• Can withstand high hydrostatic pressures
• The cured material is stable after curing
• A pneumatic 2 or 3 component injection pumps should be used
• Suitable for applications where fluctuating groundwater levels are encountered.
• 100% MDI based and no TDI in it.
• The cured material is non toxic
• The system is suitable for use in contact with potable water
• A liquid but solidifying gel membrane applied to the positive side of a concrete structure from the negative side. (curtain grouting)
• Preventative or remedial water proofing of structures.
• To be used in injection hoses
• Seal off wet, moist and water containing structures
• Consolidation of loose or unstable soil