ECMAGROUT PU G 820
TWO COMPONENT, LOW VISCOUS, HYDROPHILIC, WATER REACTIVE, POLYURETHANE INJECTION SYSTEM TO BE USED AS ACTIVE WATER STOP FORMING AN ELASTIC GEL
ECMAGROUT PU G 820 is a two component, hydrophilic, 100% MDI based, solvent and phthalate free, polyurethane injection system which acts as an active water stop system by producing an elastic gel.
Mixing ratio 1:1 in volume
ECMAGROUT PU G 820 has a special characteristic that the reaction time will be between 15-45 seconds independent from the amount of water present in the structure.
• Deeper penetration to fine cracks due to exceptional low viscosity
• The cured material remains flexible
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Good adhesion to the substrate
• Can withstand high hydrostatic pressures
• The cured material is stable after curing
• A pneumatic 2 or 3 component injection pumps should be used
• The reaction time is almost independent from the amount of water to a maximum ratio G 820 to water <1:10 in the structure
• Suitable for applications where fluctuating groundwater levels are encountered.
• 100% MDI based and no TDI in it.
• The cured material is non toxic
• The system is suitable for use in contact with potable water
• A liquid but solidifying gel membrane applied to the positive side of a concrete structure from the negative side. (curtain grouting)
• A vertical barrier to fill voids /joints in masonry walls
• Preventative or remedial water proofing of structures.
• Shutting off heavy water leakages
• Repairing expansion joints
• Seal off wet, moist and water containing structures
• For sewer repair and manhole repair, manhole etc.
• Consolidation of loose or unstable soil