ECMAGROUT PU F 260
TWO COMPONENT, HYDROPHILIC, FAST CURING POLYURETHANE INJECTION
SYSTEM STOPPING WATER LEAKAGES FORMING A FLEXIBLE FOAM BUT ALSO
WITH A SPECIAL FEATURE: REACTING QUICK (20 SECONDS) AND EXPAND TO A
FLEXIBLE FOAM FOR ANOTHER 12 – 15 MINUTES
ECMAGROUT PU F 260 is a two component, hydrophilic, 100% MDI based, solvent
and phthalate free, fast reacting polyurethane injection system with dual
a. when mixed without adding a catalyst, the cream time is around 20 seconds
and it expands 2 – 3 times during the next 12 -15 minutes (gel time) making
it suitable for the repair of leaking expansion joints or for application in
b. when Catalyst F is added, it will be a very fast reacting water stop system
forming a flexible foam.
Mixing ratio 1:1 in volume.
• Deeper penetration to fine cracks due to low exceptional low viscosity
• The cured material remains flexible and stable after curing
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Good adhesion to the substrate
• Can withstand high hydrostatic pressures
• A pneumatic 2 or 3 component injection pumps should be used
• The reaction time is almost independent from the amount of water to a maximum ratio F 260 to water 1:5 in the structure.
• The formed foam will expand and fixes itself into the structure.
• Suitable for applications where fluctuating groundwater levels are encountered.
• 100% MDI based and no TDI in it.
• The cured material is non toxic
• The system is suitable for use in contact with potable water
• Preventative or remedial water proofing of structures.
• Shutting off heavy water leakages
• Repairing expansion joints
• Seal off wet, moist and water containing structures
• For sewer repair and manhole repair, manhole etc.
• Consolidation of loose or unstable soil