ECMAGROUT PU F 200
PU INJECTION FOAM TO STOP WATER LEAKAGES IN CONCRETE
ECMAGROUT PU F 200 is a hydrophobic, single component, solvent and phthalate free, water reactive polyurethane injection system. It will only react when it comes in contact with water. When in contact with water it will form a relatively stiff polyurethane foam and stops the leak. ECMAGROUT PU F 200 is a single component product with an additional catalyst making it possible to adjust the reaction time as per practical situations. As ECMAGROUT PU F 200 can be seen as a temporarily seal, an after injection to achieve a permanent seal with ECMAGROUT PU R 400, R 420 or R 440 should be done.
• Suitable for hot and cold climates
• Good adhesion to substrate
• Withstands high hydrostatic pressures
• Stable foam when cured
• Application with electric or pneumatic injection pumps
• Cured resin is non toxic
• Suitable for use in contact with potable water.
Rapid sealing of leaking cracks in concrete structures as a temporary water stop