High Strength, Non-shrink, Free-flow, Cementitious Grout
ECMAGROUT 302 is supplied as a ready to use, pre-packed, dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing, non-shrink, high strength grouting material. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.
• Non-Shrink – Controlled Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state. When cured, will continue to occupy its original volume ensuring high level of contact with load bearing area
• Free Flow - Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
• Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
• Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
• High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured grout.
• Contains no chloride admixture.
ECMAGROUT 302 is suitable for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads like free flow grouting of base plates of turbines, compressors, boiler feed pumps, crane and transporter rails, bearing pads, anchoring of reinforcing steel bars, etc. It can also be used for repairs to damaged high strength reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult.