General purpose, Non-shrink, Free-flow, Cementitious Grout
ECMAGROUT 301 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing, non- shrink cement mortar. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fillers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.
• Non-Shrink – Controlled Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state. When cured, will continue to occupy its original volume within the confines of the voids in which it has placed
• Free Flow - Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
• Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
• Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
• High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
• Contains no chloride admixture.
ECMAGROUT 301 is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult. It is suitable for various anchoring of reinforcing steel bars, Machine and steel column foundation, free flow grouting of machine base plates, crane and transporter rails, bearing pads etc.