Two Component, Cold Applied, Modified Polyurea Coating
ECMAGUARD 409 is two component, cold cure, modified Polyurea based highly durable protective coating. It is used as an anticorrosive & protective coating for concrete and steel structures because of its excellent chemical resistance properties in atmosphere or in contact with chemical solutions such as effluents, sewage, salty water and organic / inorganic acids & alkalis. It is most suitable for structures in marine exposure or in submerged conditions. It forms a UV resistant, impervious membrane against moisture and water.
• Steel Pipes and structures
• Concrete Structure
• Sewerage & Effluent Treatment Plants
• Chemical processing
• Sea-water tanks, channels and intakes
• Protective coating free from blisters, bubbles and pin-holes
• Impervious - provide complete sealing to the metal surface, preventing water & moisture penetration.
• Protect Steel & Concrete Structures in aggressive environment
• Excellent protection from Corrosion
• UV Stable and excellent crack bridging abilities.
• Cold applied - Easy Application by Spray or brush
• Chemical resistance – Resistant to wide range of acids, alkali & salt solutions, effluents & sewage
• Does not support bacterial & fungal growth.