Epoxy Resin Based Concrete Bonding Agent
ECMABOND 512 is epoxy resin based, solvent free, two component bonding adhesives. ECMABOND 512 is designed as a thixotropic adhesive for bonding of structural concrete new to old concrete and bonding agent for bricks and steel components because it gives excellent bonding properties to freshly mixed concrete/mortars, glazed bricks, tiles, etc.
• Bond strength exceeds the tensile strength of concrete hence no failure of concrete due to high degree of movements.
• Can be applied on to dry or damp substrates. Excellent bond strength to the concrete and most building materials
• Excellent water resistance and sealing property prevents leakages.
• Acts as the barrier coat to the migration of chloride ions from the host concrete
• Provides permanent bonding with excellent mechanical properties
• Excellent chemical resistance
For bonding new cementitious materials to existing cementitious substrates. To be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces where mortar or concrete can be supported with formwork. It is ideal for extensions and repairs to structural concrete in buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads or floor toppings, etc.